3138 East 8th Avenue, Van, BC V5M 1X6
Phone: 778-869-5512 • Email: HaTony@Live.com • Web: Thanimation.com
To obtain an Animator position where I can contribute my skill set at a professional level with a talented team.
Bardel Entertainment • 2014 – Current
2014 – 2016 Lead Animator / Veggietales in the House
2016 – 2017 Senior Animator / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2017 – Now Senior Animator / Dragons Rescue Riders
Animation / Rigging / 3D Softwares
- Body mechanics, creatures mechanics, lip syncs, cycles, realistic & cartoony, squash & stretch.
- IK/FK, constraints, Facial GUI controls, Blend shapes, skin weight paint, joints hierarchy set up.
- Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier.
- 3+ years of industry experience, specifically in a 3D animator role using Maya.
- Excellent understanding of character key-framed animation, both human and creature.
- Expert knowledge of computer programs and 2D/3D softwares such as Maya, Photoshop, After Effects, Fruity Loops Studio.
- A solid understanding of the 3D pipeline: Modelling, Rigging, Texturing, Lighting.
- A strong understanding of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow- through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics.
- Quick study, good communicator and excellent team player.
- A self‐motivated professional who can thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Effective at setting priorities and multi‐tasking while paying great attention to details.
Visual College of Arts and Design • 2012 – 2014
3D Modeling Animation Art and Design Diploma.
Vancouver Technical Secondary • 1997 – 2002
High School Diploma.